This month’s question
What are the characteristics of your ideal job?Enter the Competition
About the competition
Are you between the ages of 18 to 28? Have something to say about your career, education, and business? Contribute to every month’s competition about Youth in a fun and visual way and you could win many prizes. This video competition is all about providing the best answer for every months question through creative videos. The video with the highest voting score will win prizes.
- Contestant videos may be created and submitted on behalf of yourself or a group.
- You, the contestant, must be between the ages of 18 to 28.
- Your video cannot be longer than 1 minute and cannot infringe on any third-party copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
- All video narration must be in English.
- Your video should be in a testimonial format and all music and/or lyrics must be written and performed solely by video participants.
- All submissions become the property of Potential to be used and excerpted at its discretion. Video contestant will be cited in all use. You may retain and use copies of your video for your own purposes.
- Competition Restarts Every Month.
- Monthly First Place Winner: $250 gift voucher
- Monthly Top 3: Full access to our online courses for a 3 month period, 15% discount on our marketplace service offers, certificate of appreciation from Potential
- Yearly Top Prize: An invitation to one of our regional events and be rewarded there.
How to enter
- Register a free account on potential.com
- Join the #YouthSpeaks Video Competition hosted by potential.com
- Produce a video that creatively answers the monthly question about small medium businesses
- Share a direct URL to your submission video
- Share your video with your friends and colleagues to vote for your video