Terms and Conditions:
By accessing or using “Potential.com” website, all users and viewers accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
Please read them carefully
In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “us”, “our”, and/or “ours” refer to “Potential.com”, the owner of the website. The term “you, “yours”,” member” and/or “members “refer to every subscriber and to every user of “Potential.com” website.
The term “agreement” refers to the “Terms and Conditions”.
This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you may use the website of “Potential.com”.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The site is not available for minors. You represent and warrant to “Potential.com” that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and the full legal capacity to use the website and agree to and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2) USE OF POTENTIAL.COM CONTENT “Potential.com” hereby grants each member a limited, terminable, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exclusive right to access and make personal non-commercial use of the content and information available in the site as long as that use complies with this website Terms and Conditions. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the site. The website may be used only by you, and except as otherwise expressly provided, you may not sell, modify, reproduce, copy, display, perform, distribute, transfer, use, publish, license or create derivate works, by any means, from any material or content contained on the website. “Potential.com” reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion if it determines that you are on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of changes that affect how members access the Potential.com services on the site, Potential.com will inform you accordingly.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the website, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or current known technology or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store, and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the website retains all rights that may exist in such content.
3) COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property rights in all material or content displayed on the “Potential.com” website, including without limitation trademarks, copyrights, or trade names such as text, graphics, images, sound, video, audio, logos, documents, software, recordings, courses, solutions, design, program structure arrangement, electronic or recorded format and other content belong to “Potential.com”, its affiliates, or licensors, and are used with their owner’s permission. All the website content is the exclusive property of “Potential.com”. The materials are protected by international copyright laws and any other applicable intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws. Other than viewing and downloading content from the website for purposes permitted on the website, you do not have the rights to use these intellectual property rights in any manner without the written permission of their owner.
4) WEBSITE SECURITY: For the website security purposes, all the network traffic is monitored. Attempts to copy, upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to this service, are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under applicable law. “Potential.com” will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may cooperate with the law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
5) GENERAL PROHIBITION: The user represent, warrant and agree that he will not use or plan, encourage or help others to use the website for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by any applicable law. “Potential.com” specifically prohibits any use of the website, and all users agree not to use the website, for any of the following:
(a) Posting any incomplete and false information
(b) Posting or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual agreements (such as nondisclosure agreements)
(c) Using “Potential.com” site material and database for any purpose including but not limited to using the information to sell or promote any products or services
(d) Sending unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of “Potential.com” site
(e) Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the “Potential.com” content or information available from “Potential.com” site
(f) Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation or any information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise
(g) Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity
(h) Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempting to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on this site
(i) Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure
(j) Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website
(k) Transmitting, posting, distributing or storing any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (content) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually-explicit, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to another user or any other person or entity
(l) disrupting or interfering with the normal operations of the site, such as posting or transmitting any content that contains viruses or corrupted data, all computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information
(m) Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature
(n) Uploading, transmitting or posting any content or using the website in any manner that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of any third parties
(o) Printing, copying or using any personal identifiable information about the users found on our website
(p) Reselling or assigning your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions
(q) Making any unauthorized use of the website
(r) Violating any applicable local, federal, national or international law or regulation
(s) Breaching or attempting to breach any security measures of the site
(t) Accessing or attempting to access any account or login of any third party listed on the site
(u) Copying, modifying, reproducing, deleting, distributing, downloading, storing, transmitting, selling, re-selling, publishing, reversing engineer, or creating derivative works of any Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and owned by you
On non-conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, “Potential.com” may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending user’s ability to access “Potential.com” site and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the user content.
6) USER INFORMATION: You will be required as part of your registration for the website to provide “Potential.com” with certain information about yourself, including, without limitation a valid e-mail address and some personal information and data. You will be solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You will be, as well, responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
In addition to that, the member hereby authorizes “Potential.com”, its parent companies, and sponsors to use his personal information/data which is submitted during registration in order to inform him of promotional offers and other marketing and related purposes and anything we think you may find interesting.
“Potential.com” reserves the right to access and disclose any shared information to comply with applicable laws and lawful requests by any appropriate authorities.
Without limiting any of the other disclaimers of warranty set forth in these Terms and conditions, “Potential.com” does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through “Potential.com” site. Such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of the applicable product or service, under the Terms agreed by the provider.
7) MONITORING: “Potential.com” acts as a passive conduct for the distribution and publication of user submitted material and has no obligation to screen or monitor said material. If notified by a user of material which allegedly does not conform to these Terms and Conditions, “Potential.com” may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. “Potential.com” has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. “Potential.com” reserves the right to (a) expel users and prevent their further access to the website for violating these Terms and Conditions or the law, (b) remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or (c) take any action with respect to user submitted material that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for her.
8) EXTERNAL LINKS: External links on “Potential.com “website may be provided for your convenience. “Potential.com” is not responsible for the materials, contents or information of any such linked site because they are beyond the control of the website owner. “Potential.com” will not be responsible or liable for any damages in respect of the content of those sites. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links, you must refer to that external websites Terms and Conditions.
9) REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD: In order to access the website, you must register on “Potential.com” site. If you register, you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details so that we can communicate with you effectively.
If you register to use “Potential.com” site, you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone.
If “Potential.com” believes that there is a breach of security or misuse of “Potential.com” site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use “Potential.com” site shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
10) THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY: “Potential.com” is not responsible for and will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, loss of business, revenues, profits, goodwill, data or other economic advantages) whatsoever and howsoever caused arising out of your use or inability to use or access to this Site or reliance on the contents of this site, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or failure in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure. The content, information, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by “Potential.com”. The user agrees that he will not make any claim against “Potential.com” for any loss of data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the website. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
Please be advised that there is no endorsement or approval of any third parties advices, opinions, information, products or services expressed or implied by any information contained within this site.
11) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: You expressly understand and agree that your use of “Potential.com” website, or any material available through this site, is at your own risk. “Potential.com” does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. ”Potential.com” website content is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind. “Potential.com”, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchant ability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Potential.com” makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
The information, materials, services and products included on the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. “Potential.com” may make changes or improvements to this site at any time without notice.
12) INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless “Potential.com “and its employees, officers, directors, partners, advertisers and agents from and against all liabilities, claims, and expenses including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs that may arise from your use of the website or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13) AMENDMENT: The Terms and Conditions may be changed, amended or modified at any time and without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted to this specific page, so please check this page periodically and such amendment shall be effective immediately upon inclusion or posting of such amendment on “Potential.com” website. You will be deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions (as amended) with your next use of this site following any amendment.
14) TERMINATION If you breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or if “Potential.com” is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit, “Potential.com” may, at its sole discretion, pursue all of its legal remedies, including, but not limited to, deletion of your postings from the website and/or immediate termination of your registration or ability to access the website or any other service provided to you by “Potential.com”.
(a) Validity of the Terms and Conditions: A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You agree that these Terms and Conditions, even if they are in electronic form, does not affect in any way their validity or enforceability. You also agree that the clicking of the button “I accept” on the website constitutes your valid and legal signature.
(b) Assignment; Waiver: You may not assign any part of this agreement without “Potential.com” prior written consent. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced.
(c) Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance of the international copyright laws, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws, and notwithstanding your domicile, residence or physical location. In the event of any disputes which cannot be resolved amicably in a reasonable time frame, the dispute shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts.
(d) Severability: If any provision of these terms and conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of other provisions which remain in full force and effect.
(e) Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and “Potential.com” with respect to the use of the website. Certain areas of the Website are subject to additional Terms and Conditions. By using such areas, or any part thereof, you agree to be bound by the additional Terms and Conditions applicable to such areas.